VIVO V17 in-depth review. Vivo again comes with a decent mobile phone. It will add surely add weight to its smartphone portfolio. Now let’s start with its core strength. As can be seen from the cover of the phone it’s a camera-centric phone, packed with six cameras, two on front and four on the rear side.
Coming to its display it’s a super AMOLED screen with an integrated fingerprint scanner in the display.
Now let’s cover each highlight of the phone in detail.
- It has a front screen & back are made from glass. It is made high-quality polycarbonate, supports dual nano sim card. It comes in two colors.
- Internal Comes with 8 GB RAM & 128 GB internal memory, Processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE, has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh
- This is the main feature of the phone, come with 2 cameras on the front side and 4 on the rear side.
- Both front and back support a wide-angle camera. The front has a 32-megapixel main camera and 13 mp wide-angle camera, support bookie mode. It also captures vide angle video.
- The rear camera has 4 camera arrangements, primary camera 48 mp, a second camera for wide-angle, the third one for depth sensing and the last 2 mp camera for macro mode.
- It’s is a Super AMOLED screen, with……glass on the front side. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner. It has a massive screen size of 6.44 inches.
- The brightness of the camera is good, the screen is readable in sunlight also.
This phone is definitely for camera lovers. It’s a premium look phone, we’ll balance in features and available at a price that clearly justifies it’s worthless. So anyone looking for a premium look phone can positively consider this phone.
This was VIVO V17 in-depth review, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you