One Plus 8, One Plus Pro & One Plus lite
China’s giant mobile maker will soon come with a new series of phones. The phone will come with the latest inline techs.
Key Features of this phone will be:
1) One Plus top model will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon flagship processor 865.
2) It is expected that the Phone will come with a minimum of 8 GB RAM variants that may go up to 12 GB RAM.
3) Internal storage may come in 128 GB, 256 GB & 512 GB.
4) Rear Camera may have triple camera setup & front will come with punch hole camera setup.
5) One Plus may come with an integrated fingerprint scanner on the power key.
6) The phone will come with a 120 Hz refreshing rate display, a fast charger of 30 W and battery capacity of 4500 mAh.
7) The phone is expected to launch in March or April 2020.
Mi 10 Pro scores the highest on camera test
DxOmark has conducted camera test on different conditions & found that Mi 10 Pro has surpassed all of its competitors in camera performance, earlier the highest score was of Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Huawei’s top phone has scored 123 scores on benchmark while on test Mi 10 Pro beat by one point & put a record of 124.
What is the DxOmark score
This a pioneer company, which conducts professional camera & phone camera test under multiple lights, exposure, indoor & outdoor conditions. The company takes more than 1500 images & hours of video recording to come to a conclusion.
Let’s have a close look at camera specifications for both of these giant players.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro rear camera details.
Mi 10 Pro rear camera details
108 MP F 1.7 main aperture camera
20 MP F 2.2 Ultra wide-angle
12 MP short Telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom & 8 MP long Telephoto lens with Hybrid 10x zoom
Samsung newly launched S20 series launched in India
128 GB variant is available for pre-booking for all three variants. Here is the price details of all the 3 variants
Samsung Galaxy S20 Rs.66,999
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Rs.73,999
Samsung Galaxy S Ultra Rs.92,999
This phone will launch next March 2020.
If you buy S20 phone, you will get Galaxy buds+ at Rs. 2,999, similarly, for the other two variants, it is available for Rs. 1,999.
Partner Offer: Samsung has partnered with Jio, Vodafone & Airtel to offer bundled benefits. These companies are providing double data offer in their Annual packs.
Samsung is about to launch M31 on 25th Feb 2020
This will be available on Amazon along with Samsung’s official website & on popular stores. The Phone is coming with 64 MP Primary sensor & 6000 mAh. Phone appearance will be somewhat similar to its previous M30 series & rectangular back camera arrangement.