The Chinese conglomerate, Oppo is ready to take the mid-range segment of the Indian market by a storm with its latest entrant Oppo Reno3 Pro, which is expected to hit the market on March 02, 2020. The Chinese Smartphone was launched in China last year
OPPO had announced that it had plans to launch a revamped version of OPPO Reno 3 Pro in India next year. A noteworthy enhancement over the Chinese counterpart has been the addition of a pill-shaped dual hole-punch selfie camera.
- It has a quad rear camera setup.
- The phone is expected to be launched in three colours, Black, White and Aura Blue.
- OPPO Reno 3 Pro will have a 30W VOOC charger with a 4.0 fast charging technology.
- It comes with a 6.5 inch (ca. 17 cm) AMOLED display, which is curved and gives an impressive 1080×1800 pixels.
- It has a 4025 mAh battery.
- The Phone boasts off 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of onboard memory.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 chipset which makes it a lightning fast connectivity.
- The phone has an aluminium frame and a Gorilla glass 5 at the front and back.
Let us take a closer glance at the features of Oppo Reno 3 Pro and while doing so let us examine if the latest Chinese entrant is a smart mid-range buy or not?
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro has a quad rear camera setup with a 60 MP primary camera, an 8 MP lens and a 13 MP lens and a 2 MP depth sensor. There is also a 44 MP front 32 MP camera with LED flash and robust features such as HDR and Panorama.
The phone has a 6.5 inch AMOLED touch screen display with an image resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with a density of 411 PPI which adds the needed sharpness to the content being displayed. OPPO Reno3 Pro has a screen that has the protection of the latest version of corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The designing of the Oppo Reno3 pro is pretty impressive. The dimensions are 159.4 × 72.4 × 7.7 mm and the device weighs nearly 171 grams which makes it light enough to carry. The Phone does not seem to have the usual fingerprint sensor which means that it shall come with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It has a flat panel with the power button on the right and the volume buttons on the left. The phone is also extremely thin with a width of just 7.7 mm.
OPPO Reno3 Pro has a strong battery backup and is powered by a 4025 mAh battery which also supports 30W VOOC charging. The device has a USB Type-C port.
The Oppo Reno 3 pro comes with a premium price tag when we talk about the mid-range segment but the phone and its features do pack a powerful punch. The phone will definitely appeal to the customers and give a tough competition to Vivo IQOO 3.